things in my (work) bag

May 4, 2013 in Uncategorized

I thought I should have a smaller bag for work since I don’t have to carry diapers, milk bottles, wet wipes, and a million and one other baby stuff. But no, it seems like my work bag is just as cluttered!

From left to right:

Coach wallet
discount cards and membership cards

Pencil case
I like to have my own stash of stationery.

Swarovski pen
In case of situations when I just need to grab ONE pen out of my bag

Notebook
For scribbles. Have lots on my mind and the ideas come hitting at different times of the day. I forget about them soon after and need to write them down somewhere.

Clarins lip moisturizer
To give my puckers some TLC. That’s all the makeup I carry out with me.

Samsung spare charger
This is a Friday when I took this picture. I bring the spare charger home for weekends, just in case!

Credit card bill
Threw the statement inside my bag for about a week now and still couldn’t find time to clear it.

Chanel wallet
That’s the wallet that contains my payment modes

My kids’ wet bag
I’m using it now to bring my Invisalign braces container, toothbrush and toothpaste around.

Gucci baglet
I use this as a “lunch bag” – to carry my wallet and phone when I go out for lunch.

Note 2
My Note 2 is not featured here cos I used it to take this photo.

Linking up with The Accidental Mom Blogger

The Accidental Mom Blogger

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply Adeline May 4, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Thanks for linking up! Love the coach wallet! Wah u have so many “other” wallets in your bag!!

• Reply Missus Tay May 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Heh, for all sorts of situations. 😉

• Reply Cherie May 4, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Ooh.. I would love to do this too! heh. Do you carry you lunch bag home everyday? I throw them in the office drawer..

• Reply Missus Tay May 7, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Oh, I bring it back cos I may need it if I go nearby places after work.

• Reply Cayce May 6, 2013 at 4:17 PM

it’s normal! the hubs often wonder why I have so much stuff in my bag all the time too! 😛

• Reply Missus Tay May 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM

K is not too concerned now as long as I bring all that I need!

• Reply Chernes May 6, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Wow, interesting stuff in your bag… Btw, read that you did Invisalign… How is it? Is it costly? Which dentist do you go to?

• Reply Missus Tay May 7, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Hello! I’ve been meaning to write about the experience so far. It’s quite alright. Just not easy to snack cos you need to brush after eating. Price will depend on how much work is needed. Mine is about 8k. My dentist is Ronnie Yap from Orchard Scotts Dental.

• Reply Agatha (aka Agy) May 7, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I love your bag and wallets, but how do you manage to maintain them? I had a few leather tote bags and they just completely disintegrated on me. 🙁

• Reply Missus Tay May 7, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Um, I don’t actually maintain them now cos I don’t have time. I used to put some leather protection lotion that I got from My Bag Spa on the bags. These days, I just try to go for hardy leathers and avoid lambskin though it’s really hard cos they are so comfortable and soft to touch!